- Integrate life science data from various assays (e.g., next-generation sequencing and mass spectrometry) into the Immatics’ immunoinformatics platform XCUBE™.
- Analyze data from various assays with statistics or machine learning methods and present your findings to guide and support scientific decisions.
- Contribute to our in-house platform for data analysis that empowers your fellow scientists to identify and validate targets for cancer immunotherapy.
- Develop queries against relational databases to enable targeted analyses and real-time access to experimental data.
- You hold a PhD or MSc degree in Bioinformatics or a related field.
- You have in-depth knowledge of statistics and data analysis.
- You are proficient in at least one scripting or programming language (e.g., Python).
- You maintain high code quality, including proactively writing tests and documentation.
- You have good communication skills in English and enjoy interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Knowledge of machine learning, databases, software development, peptidomics, or immunology is an advantage.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.