Bioinformatician as Scientific Software Engineer*
- Integrate life-science data from various assays of Immatics’ T cell Receptor Discovery and Engineering Platform XCEPTOR® into our XCUBE® data warehouse.
- Contribute to the automatic data processing for XCEPTOR® which empowers our scientists to rapidly identify and validate T cell receptors for cancer immunotherapy.
- Extend MySQL databases to enable real-time access to experimental data, facilitate interactive analysis, and produce publication-ready figures.
- Design, implement, and maintain web interfaces for our in-house database and laboratory information management systems.
- Collaborate with life-science users and create user requirement specifications to guide the development of our in-house laboratory information management system and our platform for data analysis.
- You hold a PhD or MSc degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- You have relevant experience with software development, demonstrated either through work experience or University courses.
- You have at least a basic knowledge of data engineering and database development.
- You are proficient in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, or similar).
- You maintain high code quality, including proactively writing tests and documentation.
- You have good communication skills in English and enjoy interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Knowledge of MySQL / Oracle SQL, Java, statistics, or immunologyis an advantage.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.