Research Associate - Sample Management*
- Sample logistics: Coordination of sample receipt, packaging and shipment to and from clinical sites, external partners and different departments within Immatics
- Management of sample documentation trackers and thereby keeping the overview of expected, received and analyzed samples
- Paper-based GCP-compliant documentation and extraction of relevant information from patient pathology reports
- Supporting activities required in a routine laboratory, especially for the sample processing, storage and archiving
- Preparation of FFPE sections for patient enrollment in clinical trials
- Opportunity to expand experimental skills into additional method areas
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.