Scientist ACT TCR Engineering*
- Method development in the context of
- TCR cloning (PCR, primer design, Gibson Assembly, Golden-Gate, overlap extension PCR),
- TCR sequence identification (Next generation sequencing, library preparation)
- Method application in terms of planning, execution and evaluation of
- above mentioned methods.
- Functional T cell assays
- Technology transfer from and to external partners and internal research groups.
- Management of lab operations.
You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills in English. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills. Your motivation is driven by your dedication to innovation and science and your career plan is to excel by applying your creative nature in hands-on experimental work.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.