Research Associate TCR Discovery*
- Immunological and cell biological work: cell culture of cell lines and primary cell cultures, functional T-cell assays, flow cytometric measurements
- Molecular biology work: PCR, sample preparation for next generation sequencing
- Production of lentiviral particles for the modification of primary human lymphocytes and cell lines
- Planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of the corresponding experiments
- Establishment/further development of new methods and processes in the laboratory as well as participation in the creation of the associated work instructions (SOPs)
- Management of lab-associated overhead work, e.g., device management.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.