Junior Tech Support - Workplace (m/f/d)
Getsafe is a digital insurance company that creates a better insurance experience for everyone. Powered by its unique technological platform, Getsafe makes insurance simple, fair and accessible. As Getsafe replaces complexity and manual paperwork with smart bots and automation, customers can file claims or change their coverage in real time with just a few clicks.
Since launching in Germany in 2018, Getsafe has become one of the best-rated insurtechs in Europe, serving over 550,000 customers. After having started its UK operations in 2020, expanding to Austria in 2022, and having entered the French market this year, Getsafe is operating in various markets with more to come. With offices in Heidelberg and Berlin, the company employs more than 200 people. In 2021, Getsafe received its insurance license from Germany’s financial regulator, BaFin. With €120 million raised to date, it is one of Europe’s top 10 funded insurtechs.
At Getsafe we believe in agile working methods: You can work remotely within Germany or the UK.
As a Workplace Manager with a focus on technical support, you’re joining the Central People Team - a team of joint experts who take care of the development and expansion of central processes for Getsafe. We are looking for a dynamic IT Administration expert who wants more than just the employee help desk! On the contrary - with us, you will independently manage our workplace technology landscape, collaborate with stakeholders to implement risk and control projects, and ensure smooth integrations, workflows and above all - robust security.
- Independent Takeover and Ownership of Workplace Tool Landscape:
- Take full responsibility for managing and optimizing tools, such as Google Workspace
- Independently oversee the entire workplace technology ecosystem
- System Administration for Workplace Solutions:
- Implement, integrate, and automate new workplace solutions with your proactive approach
- Identify and address technology gaps to ensure a streamlined work environment
- Establishment of Security Protocols:
- Develop and enforce robust IT security policies in collaboration with the risk office
- Safeguard sensitive information and systems, enhancing the overall cybersecurity posture
- Technical Support and Workflow Management:
- Provide dedicated technical support to stakeholders and related functions
- Take ownership of device management, ensuring seamless workflows for On- and Offboarding
- Implement a user-friendly support system to enhance overall user experience.
- General Maintenance of Hardware and Software Systems:
- Oversee the continuous maintenance of both hardware and software systems
- Ensure the reliability and functionality of all IT assets under your care
- Bring 2+ years of experience in IT administration, Level 1 & Level 2 support, Information Security Management, or IT support roles, ideally in fast-paced technology companies
- Fluent (verbal and written) in German and English
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to structure complex topics and break them down into simple and scalable solutions
- Very good knowledge of common software systems such as Google Workspace, Slack, Atlassian, GRC-tools and more as well as their admin background
- Very good knowledge of related processes such as Onboarding, Offboarding, user and roles management, and API integrations
- Highly interested in and naturally curious about using technology to solve business problems
- Self-managed and structured way of working
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Hybrid workplace: working remote or from the office, the decision is yours! For this role, we are looking for someone for the Heidelberg office, but of course you can also work from home from time to time
- Workation? Enjoy the possibility to work up to 90 days abroad in the EU
- Participate in our employee stock ownership program and secure your company shares (VSOPs)
- Use the Getsafe insurance voucher for the product of your choice
- The latest tech gear for you
- Regular team events and a company calendar to ensure regular get-togethers with our team!