Senior Product Marketing Manager
Getsafe is a digital insurance company that creates a better insurance experience for everyone. Powered by its unique technological platform, Getsafe makes insurance simple, fair and accessible. As Getsafe replaces complexity and manual paperwork with smart bots and automation, customers can file claims or change their coverage in real time with just a few clicks.
Since launching in Germany in 2018, Getsafe has become one of the best-rated insurtechs in Europe, serving over 550,000 customers. After having started its UK operations in 2020, expanding to Austria in 2022, and entering the French market this year, Getsafe is looking to expand further in order to serve even more European markets. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, with offices in London and Berlin, the company employs more than 250 people. In 2021, Getsafe received its insurance licence from Germany’s financial regulator, BaFin. With €120 million raised to date, it is one of Europe’s top 10 funded insurtechs.
At Getsafe we believe in agile working methods: You can work remotely within Germany or the UK.
As one of the Senior Product Marketing Managers at Getsafe we want you to tell our product story to an audience of millennials and Gen Z customers across Europe. You will be a key cross-functional partner to product management, research, data and product design team-mates working across our growth engine. You will help steer the product roadmap based on your powerful analysis and be an authentic and consistent champion for the customer.
On the marketing side, and in tandem with our Creative Studio, you will be responsible for defining Getsafe’s product value proposition and turning that information into compelling marketing campaigns and performant landing pages for our customers. You will own the product positioning and go-to-market approach, briefing functional teams across brand and performance marketing, communications and social to drive new customer acquisition.
You will both lead through influence and be actively hands-on in driving the business forwards. With your expertise, the team is able to align with stakeholders and create impactful work that helps Getsafe create compelling reasons to believe for our customers.
- Relentlessly strives to unpack customer understanding through audience research.
- Synthesises key themes about audience segments and turns customer insight into actionable marketing strategy.
- Reviews key KPI dashboards and spots data trends and changes quickly. Can formulate insightful hypotheses on the why behind data trends. Sets data driven measures of success for every project.
- Effortlessly aligns cross-functional teams on strategy and project prioritisation. You will actively drive collaboration across a range of partner teams in order to build, refine, communicate, and scale new products and features and new messaging approaches.
- Owns our website content and creates landing pages that convert. You’re comfortable and hands on in our CMS, crafting sophisticated landing pages and scaling channel specific propositions.
- Writes inspiring and insightful creative briefs. Is adept at bringing an audience persona to life and is a great sparring partner for the Creative Studio as they move into conceptual ideation.
- Can solve business challenges with creative marketing solutions. Has strong marketing and channel understanding, including relevant KPIs.
- Crafts the positioning and value proposition for our insurance products and the wider Getsafe product/tech experience (App and Website).
- Proven experience in consumer product marketing in a similar role with a great track record of business impact, ideally in fast-paced consumer technology companies.
- You are a team player and can work just as well independently.
- You are detail-oriented, but never lose sight of the big picture.
- You’re analytical and informative, as good in a spreadsheet as you are in a design review.
- You’re fascinated by consumer behaviour and want to learn what motivates people to seek out the protection and peace of mind that insurance brings.
- You maintain good contact with stakeholders and enjoy working in an international, multicultural remote setting.
- You love building integrated marketing campaigns to connect with consumers where they spend their time.
- You can refine phenomenal ideas over time, adjusting marketing tactics and plans as needed.
- You can prioritise ruthlessly, and make good on your commitments.
- You like to challenge the status quo, helping to drive diversity, examine bias, and make forward progress on DEI initiatives in the workplace.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Remote, hybrid or office? The decision is yours! Work where and how you want in Germany or the UK. Our modern offices are centrally located in Berlin and Heidelberg.
- Workation? Enjoy the possibility to work up to 90 days abroad in the EU.
- Participate in our employee stock ownership program and secure your company shares (VSOPs).
- Grow with us and use your personal Getsafe budget for personal and professional development.
- Use the Getsafe insurance voucher for the product of your choice.
- Apple or Microsoft? Choose your individual hardware.
- Celebrate with us! Regular team events (summer party, Christmas party, hackathon, etc.)