Sales & Business Development Junior
The most valuable data is often too sensitive to be shared and restricted in how it can be used. Our secure data collaboration platform, based on a new privacy-enhancing technology called Confidential Computing, solves this by letting companies and organizations share without sharing — combining sensitive data and discovering new insights without ever exposing the raw data to the other party. Or to us. Or to the cloud provider. Who uses our product? Decentriq powers data collaboration in the world’s most privacy-conscious industries, including media (Goldbach), healthcare (Roche), banking, and the public sector (Swiss Army). Our headquarters is in Zurich, but you can find us in Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam and remote across Europe.
Will you be part of our mission? Would you be a part of a team fueled by positive energy, enthusiasm, and supportive colleagues? If so, we'd love to take you onboard.
- Conducting market research to identify potential clients, industry trends, and competitive landscape across target markets
- Supporting the Media team in preparing presentations, proposals, and other sales materials
- Identifying and qualifying leads through various channels, including online research and outreach to fuel our top funnel
- Capturing and analyzing customer feedback in our CRM to help the Sales team identify trends and areas of improvements
- Highly curious and motivated to discover how the Media & Advertising industry is being disrupted by data clean rooms
- Self-starter capable of multitasking
- Loves winning new business and engaging with people
- Genuine interest in marketing, data, technology, and privacy
- Prior experience in a Sales & Marketing team
- Currently completing a master's degree in Business/Finance or STEM
- Fluent in English (and a plus if also in Spanish, German, or French)
- Work on a solution that is redefining the possibilities of data collaboration on a global scale
- Unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team in a transversal role
- Being able to create, shape, and benefit from a young company
- An amazing and fun team distributed across Europe
- A lot of opportunities for mentorship and professional development
No need for a formal motivational letter. Just send your CV along with a few bullet points about why you're excited to work with us (we will not review applications without additional motivation points). We look forward to your application!