Events & Growth Marketing Manager
About the role
As Events & Growth Marketing Manager at Decentriq, you’ll be an essential part of our dynamic marketing team. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing events and demand gen campaigns that increase brand awareness, generate qualified leads, and drive revenue growth.
Your expertise in HubSpot or similar marketing automation suites, analytics, digital marketing, and organizing digital and in-person events will play a crucial role in achieving our marketing goals. This position offers the opportunity to take on significant responsibility from the start, establishing events as a core driver for demand generation and leading effective campaigns to build pipeline. Your work will inform future marketing strategy decisions and contribute directly to the company's success. Candidates with a collaborative, curious, and hands-on mindset will thrive in this role.
The most valuable data is often too sensitive to be shared and restricted in how it can be used. Our secure data collaboration platform, based on a new privacy-enhancing technology called Confidential Computing, solves this by letting companies and organizations share without sharing — combining sensitive data and discovering new insights without ever exposing the raw data to the other party. Or to us. Or to the cloud provider.
Who uses our product? Decentriq powers data collaboration in the world’s most privacy-conscious industries, including media (Goldbach), healthcare (Roche), banking and the public sector (Swiss Army).
Our headquarters is in Zurich, but you can find us in Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam, and remote across Europe.
- Develop and execute both digital and in-person events and webinars to increase brand awareness and drive lead generation.
- Plan and manage effective marketing campaigns, working cross-functionally with business development, design and content.
- Establish and own best practices in tracking, analytics and reporting across all marketing channels.
- Maintain and regularly evaluate analytics to measure event and campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities for optimization, equipping the team with the insights they need to continuously improve
- Create, manage and optimize marketing automation workflows and lead nurture campaigns in Hubspot.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to manage the social calendar and plan, execute and optimize social media campaigns to improve engagement and grow our audience.
- 2-3 years of experience in events and demand generation marketing in a fast-growing B2B SaaS or B2B tech start-up.
- Strong understanding of demand generation and event marketing tactics, with a focus on using events as a driver for lead generation.
- Strong project management skills with keen attention to detail, capable of coordinating internal and external parties, including partner agencies, across multiple projects.
- Demonstrated experience crafting integrated, results-driven marketing programs across various channels and approaches, including paid search, social, and other digital channels; email, sponsored newsletters, etc.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, or Pardot).
- A data-driven, analytical mindset with the ability to derive insights and make data-backed marketing decisions.
- Collaborative and hands-on approach to work, thriving in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Curiosity and openness to learning and staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with ABM tactics, especially one-to-few ABM.
- Experience marketing to enterprise customers.
- German language at C1 level or higher.
- Experience in organic social with the ability to develop and implement effective social media campaigns.
- Work with a purpose: We aim to protect personal privacy while enabling easier data collaboration — in advertising, healthcare research, fraud detection, and more.
- A goal-focused and delightful team distributed across Europe — that you’ll get to meet in person at our bi-annual all-team meetings.
- The chance to shape not just Decentriq, but the entire data collaboration space.
- The chance to shape your career and develop your role in a high-impact environment.
- Send us your CV and optionally a short note on your motivation.
- If it looks like a fit, our HR team will reach out for a get-to-know-you call.
During the interview process, you can expect to meet with our HR Manager, our Head of Marketing, and our CEO. We may ask you to do an additional assessment later in the process to evaluate your skills. Our HR manager will walk you through the steps and be your go-to person for any questions.