Senior Chauffeur Operations Manager
- Coordinate strategies & other data sources like business directories, web searches to steer the prospecting process and generate new business leads.
- Responsible for finding chauffeur service providers (Blacklane’s supply) and growing our partner base through outbound prospecting, cold calling and other relevant activities.
- Responsible for the whole vetting process including acquisition, onboarding and compliance of new chauffeur partners and their fleet. In addition you will build and implement solutions for steering our growth plans and provide expertise & guidance to the rest of the team.
- Be responsible for onboarding new partners & their fleet including training (chauffeurs & vehicles) through Blacklane’s onboarding funnel.
- Work closely with area managers & support launches of new markets within your region.
- Analyze conversions, turnover time & other data to improve the onboarding & funnel management process.
- You will provide regular insights into the progress of acquisition, onboarding and other relevant KPIs to the department’s leadership.
- Maintain all regional activities performed by the team in CRM tools, analyze & provide meaningful insights on them.
- Be the expert and oversee the local document requirements for our suppliers and steer alignment around this internally.
- Responsible for ensuring all of our partners comply with the legal requirements before and after the onboarding.
- Managing your direct reports including people management tasks, such as performance reviews, feedback cycles, exploring development opportunities and steering their performance to meet team’s goals.
- Provide guidance and training to team members and support colleagues on supply development & onboarding strategies.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the ground transportation industry with understanding of industry standards.
- Relevant experience in sales, operations and/or account acquisition.
- A track record of successfully pitching for new partnerships and generation of leads.
- Great communicator, you are used to objection handling and experienced in building commitments as a base for new partnerships.
- Proven ability to work in an international team.
- Ability to delegate tasks, foster collaboration, and motivate team to reach goals.
- Detail oriented problem solver.
- Advanced skills with using Microsoft Office products, Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- Strong analytical skills. Experience owning KPIs, goals or roadmap initiatives.
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days.
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane