Senior Talent Attraction Manager - 1 year contract (f/m/d)
We are looking for a hands-on Senior Talent Attraction Manager (1 year contract) to join our ride at Blacklane Talent Attraction team. You will use tools, data, and creativity to create targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of experienced professionals for all Business Blacklane functions globally. You will be in charge of the full-cycle hiring processes, and in a key role to support and influence hiring strategies and decision-making.
This is your chance to make your mark and be part of creating a unique, world-class candidate journey at Blacklane!
- Global Talent Advisor: You will work closely with the Hiring Teams and People Business Partners by providing outstanding recruitment-related guidance, especially building talent pipelines and executing tactical research and sourcing campaigns.
- Provide a candidate driven recruitment experience: As a Blacklane’s Brand Ambassador, you will strengthen our employer brand and ensure we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience at all points of the recruitment life cycle.
- Innovate: You bring to life innovative recruiting strategies to support the growing needs of the business. You are open to experimenting; fail fast, learn and adapt quickly with the goal of getting to a new and better way of recruiting.
- Open Culture: We are committed to a non-competitive, positive, diverse, and inclusive working environment and team spirit. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
- Recruitment Lover: You have experience in end-to-end business recruitment (marketing, sales, finance) preferably with a background in high-volume recruitment and/or start-up environment, as well as prior experience within Executive search and understanding of different executive compensations
- You are passionate about hiring best practices and you have extensive experience as a Recruiter. You’ve had exposure globally and can easily hire talents all over the world from the USA to the United Arab Emirates.
- You have strong sourcing and interviewing skills - behavioral and technical interviews are part of your daily life.
- Great communication skills. You are comfortable interacting with team members and candidates and are able to build strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders on all levels. You simply enjoy being a talent ambassador for Blacklane!
- Influential: You effectively collaborate and influence across internal stakeholders using data and insights to ensure hiring goals are met and right peripheral work to enable hiring is prioritized appropriately. You have an innate ability to build strong partnerships with leaders at all levels of the organization to enable shared accountability to solve complex problems when necessary.
- Innovative and flexible: You inspire your team members but are also able to try out new approaches and stay up to date on the latest recruiting trends. You are able to shift your focus across multiple projects and can manage multiple things on the fly.
- You have proven ability to work well under pressure, capable of adapting and responding to change.
- People’s person: You are a natural person, with great interpersonal skills and good levels of emotional intelligence - outgoing, empathetic, eloquent and fun to work with.
- You have a strong work ethic; resourceful, works independently, motivated by your own drive and enthusiasm.
- You are fluent in English. German is a PLUS.
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days.
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane