Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Blacklane is looking for an awesome Marketing Manager to join our team in Florida. If you are a creative thinker with proven expertise in executing field and event marketing initiatives, brand partnerships, and managing PR and communications, then we'd love to schedule a call!
Your challenge will be to develop a local marketing strategy, and partner with central teams to execute initiatives. Blacklane aims to ensure its premium quality services continue to make people’s lives even more convenient, and you will be responsible for coming up with out-of-the-box ideas to build connections between the brand and the local community to help benefit more people. Moreover, you will be joining a great international team of highly talented people who are more than eager to welcome you onboard!
- Develop and execute the regional marketing plan for South Florida to drive usage of Blacklane services within our target audience and follow our global marketing guidelines.
- Identify and execute local partnerships with like-minded brands to help grow brand awareness.
- Plan for experiential marketing events that best fit the brand and local budgets throughout the year and execute them with excellence.
- Create and manage promotional activities to drive app downloads and increase usage frequency.
- Monitor rides and booking forecast data and ensure we deliver initiatives to meet the forecasts.
- Manage South Florida’s local marketing budget and effectively measure ROI by initiative to continue to optimize the initiative mix.
- Test out-of-box and grassroots ideas to help drive new user app downloads and increase existing users’ frequency of usage.
- Continue to optimize the performance, selection, and partnership of external partners such as event and PR agencies to help achieve local marketing KPIs while not compromising ROI.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to plan, execute, and recap projects in a documented and organized manner.
- Maintain a local marketing calendar with events, partnerships, activations, promotions, and more throughout the year and ensure all stakeholders are updated.
- Develop local marketing best practices and playbook to facilitate easy scaling of effective and efficient programs.
- Continuing to document and improve local marketing efforts.
- Work cross-functionally with local and central marketing, operations, sales, and other teams.
- Collaborate with senior management to execute projects that help achieve assigned KPIs.
- Execute marketing initiatives throughout South Florida, hence, some short-distance.
- travel (up to 30% of the time) may be required.
- Lastly, become part of the crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials!
- You are currently based in the greater Miami area.
- You have a strong understanding of the local community, including key cultural moments, major employers, locals' and tourists’ areas of interest, and other organizations that could be of great brand-fit with Blacklane.
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, with a track record of success in a similar role and a focus on experiential, social media, partnerships, and other 360 local marketing strategies.
- You’re passionate about quality, and professionalism, and understand the value of delivering a high-quality service to our guests.
- You have super verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- You are an excellent organizer and love to thrive with direction instead of instructions.
- You have a genuine belief in the business model of Blacklane and are passionate about driving growth for the business.
- You are able to prioritize long-term and short-term goals.
- You demonstrate a high degree of flexibility, team spirit, independence, and openness.
- You collaborate well with remote team members and are a team player with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day.
- You are convincing, personable, helpful, and kind.
- You demonstrate a personal commitment to Blacklane’s 5 core values: Break new ground, Be reliable, Go the extra mile, and Act with integrity, and Care.
- You are familiar with using data tools, such as Google Sheets, Excel, and Tableau to analyze the results of your work.
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days.
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane