Blacklane is looking for an Operations Analyst to join the Quality team. If you're a data-driven, dynamic individual with a knack for solving problems, taking actions and a hunger to make an impact, then we'd love to set up a call.
As part of the Partner Operations team, your scope is to build and implement solutions to tackle company wide challenges and opportunities, often using innovative solutions with new approaches.
If you're a methodical person obsessed with details, luxury, sustainability and ultra-high quality then we'd love to schedule a call!
Moreover, you'll be joining a great international team of highly talented people who are more than eager to welcome you onboard!
- Use data to help identify areas of improvement in chauffeur performance and quality and provide insights for new training materials.
- Manage the quality of our partners by analyzing data, setting clear expectations and providing frameworks for other operations teams.
- Look for opportunities to automate, streamline and increase efficiency of processes.
- Be a champion of data driven decisions and creating actionable insight that drives business value.
- Manage cross departmental, and company wide projects to success and on time.
- Support our market managers, specialists and remote teams across the globe on all quality related topics.
- Promote a culture of teamwork, sustainability, stability, respect, and tolerance.
- 3+ years of experience in operations, strategy or similar role.
- Passion for problem solving with strong analytical skills including gathering, analyzing, and drawing meaningful conclusions to drive insights and iterate on existing approaches.
- Eye for operational efficiency
- Advanced SQL/Python Skills
- Passionate about electric vehicles, sustainability, and the future of mobility.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days.
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane