Intern Sales Enablement (f/m/d)
Join the evolution of chauffeuring and help grow Blacklane for Business by joining our Commercial Services Team. We’re on a mission to reinvent chauffeuring by merging new technologies with the best service quality.
Our business is a force for good for travelers, corporate travel managers, chauffeurs, and the environment. We work with our service partners to deliver the most professional and reliable service in over 50 countries and are proud to work for some of the leading names in the aviation, corporate, TMC and leisure sectors.
We are seeking a highly motivated Enablement Intern to join our dynamic team. As an Enablement Intern, you will work closely with our Sales Enablement Team to support various initiatives aimed at enhancing the skills, knowledge, and productivity of our sales and customer-facing teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic person looking to gain hands-on experience in sales enablement within a fast-paced and innovative environment. This internship provides a unique opportunity for an entry-level individual to gain hands-on experience in a varied role that involves collaboration with internal partners from various departments, including sales, marketing, product, finance, and information security.
- Contribute to ongoing integration efforts, from reporting to product enhancements.
- Assist in assessing new partners by collaborating with the sales and product teams.
- Support commercial arrangements and manage the implementation process alongside technical teams.
- Collaborate with the Contracts and Proposals Manager to compile sales training guides, factsheets, and presentations.
- Explore opportunities to enhance cross-selling capabilities across sales teams.
- Assist in collating standard answers for customer inquiries regarding data security.
- Develop your understanding and contribute to information security, including formatting policies and creating factsheets.
- Work closely with the Sales Enablement Manager on product enhancements.
- Participate in creating business cases, supporting implementation, and measuring project success.
- Self-starter with a positive outlook, organizational skills, and the ability to work cross-departmentally.
- Currently pursuing a relevant degree or recent graduate.
- Interest in or understanding of B2B Sales Organizations and sales enablement concepts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of sales tools.
- Interest or background in booking platforms or similar external partnerships (desirable but not essential).
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Creative thinker with a team-player mentality.
- Interest in and understanding of information security.
- Interest in International Business.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days.
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane