Travel Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Travel Manager (part-time, 25-30 hours per week) to join our global team on an accelerated growth path! You will actively contribute on this path by shaping our internal travel operations. Our vision of the future of travel is seamless, sustainable, and ethical. Join us on our journey to make top-quality service convenient and accessible worldwide.
- Overseeing our global internal corporate travel policies and procedures
- Internal communication about updates on policies and travel management tools
- First contact person for global employees for all questions related to internal travel management
- Overseeing & selection of internal travel management tools and drive further process improvements
- Maintaining relationships with travel management providers and contract negotiations
- Incorporation of travel policies within the travel management tools including user management and approval flows
- At least two years' experience working as a corporate travel manager in a global environment, ideally in a high-growth company
- Excellent knowledge of travel management processes
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Have good organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and co-operate with the team to execute in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-motivated to continuously tackle challenges and improve our business
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- You are fluent in English. German knowledge is a plus
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days.
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane