Senior Customer Lifecycle Manager Supply (f/m/d)
We are looking for a customer-centric and data-driven Customer Lifecycle Senior Manager to join Blacklane’s Retention team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to upgrade Blacklane’ Partners (Limousine Service Providers and Chauffeurs) journeys by leveraging your expertise with cross-channel retention strategies. If you are customer obsessed, you love data and automation, and have a genuine interest in the premium and the travel/mobility industries, this is a unique chance to make your mark.
- Manage strategic retention projects from initiation until closure, such as the
Blacklane Chauffeurs Rewards Program
- Implement state-of-the-art cross-channel communication using marketing
automation technology (Braze) to drive conversion in close collaboration with
Brand and Product teams (channels: email, push notifications, in-apps, content
- Identify customer problems from data and customer insights, ideate, design, and
conduct experiments to optimize conversion rates
- Analyse data, gather insights for campaign and lifecycles implementation, craft
and present stories out of data
- Closely collaborate with the Customer Lifecycle Technology Manager to enhance
automation and leverage data points
- You have advanced Project Management skills
- Your approach is customer-centric and data-driven, and you have a track record
in the successful implementation of cross-channel strategies and campaigns
- You have advanced experience using marketing automation technology (Braze
or similar), and you master HTML if needed
- You ran a significant number of experiments that improved conversion rates in
- You can conduct analysis based on raw data independently and tell stories out of
data through visualizations
- You have good technical understanding and feel comfortable briefing tech teams
- You have a genuine interest in the premium and the travel/mobility industries
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- It is a plus if you have experience in implementing retention programs for drivers
in the mobility industry
- It is an advantage if you previously worked for a marketplace
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (working from home is the new normal).
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane