Sales Manager Strategic Partnerships (f/m/d)
Join the evolution of chauffeuring and build the global Blacklane for Business proposition. We’re on a mission to reinvent chauffeuring by merging new technologies with the best service quality.
Our business is a force for good for travellers, corporate travel managers, chauffeurs and the environment. We work with our partners to deliver the most professional and reliable service, through employed chauffeurs and a growing fleet of electric vehicles.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager to lead the acquisition of corporate clients.
This role is based in Berlin, Germany and will likely require occasional regional travel (<10%). If you are a self-starter and strategic thinker who has successfully built B2B sales pipelines and has a track record of doing it, then we want to hear from you!
- Prospecting for new leads while overcoming objections and negotiating with leads.
- Performing demonstrations and demos for customers and teaching them how to use the company's products or services.
- Implementing cold outreach campaigns.
- Meeting with other members of the sales team to create outbound prospecting processes.
- Collecting the contact details of leads and sharing them with other sales representatives.
- Maintaining a database of prospective clients interested in the company's products or services.
- You are an experienced sales professional with an upbeat outlook and exceptional sales abilities.
- A self starter you have demonstrated successes in B2B sales, ground transportation, business travel, Hospitality, Airlines, Luxury Fashion brands or another relevant industry primarily in the region.
- Proven ability to work in an international sales team.
- You’re competitive and work at a fast pace. You also have a strong moral compass and do not cut corners.
- A track record of successfully pitching for new business and increasing revenue through the generation of leads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and analytical skills.
- Driving license required
- You are a skilled negotiator who creates new ideas for win-win deals.
- Fluent in German and English. Any additional language is an advantage.
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (working from home is the new normal).
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane