Senior Mobile Engineer - iOS (f/m/d)
As a Senior Mobile Engineer - iOS at Blacklane, you will play a pivotal role in crafting a great experience for our guests and chauffeurs. You will be an active part of defining the team’s roadmap, reviewing pull requests and engaging in pair programming sessions as well as:
- Take a leading role in the architectural design and development of our apps
- Mentor and provide guidance to your colleagues, fostering a culture of continuous learning
- Utilize your strong problem-solving skills to resolve complex technical issues
- Stay updated with the latest advancements and emerging technologies and aid their integration into our projects
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to ensure code quality and help your teammates grow
- Collaborate with product and design to implement intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces that enhance the overall user experience
- Communicate across teams and understand the big picture as mobile products extend to the services they use
- 5+ years of experience in iOS app development using Swift and Objective-C
- Strong knowledge of iOS frameworks, design patterns, and best practices
- Proficiency in Xcode and related development tools
- Comfortable with automated tests (unit, functional, end to end)
- Experience with GraphQL and REST
- As well as CI/CD, Fastlane, CocoaPods and SPM
- SwiftUI, RxSwift and Combine are a plus
- Good communication and collaboration skills
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (working from home is the new normal).
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane