Product Operations & Project Manager (fixed-term)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Operations & Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire lifecycle of projects, interacting cross-functionally with internal teams and external stakeholders, from development to deployment, ensuring seamless operations. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage resources, and implement strategies to optimize product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Drive the execution of product related projects and initiatives to successful completion, engaging internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Oversee all aspects of the project lifecycles, ensuring on-budget timely delivery and adherence to quality standards.
- Collaborate with other functions and operations stakeholders to define programs / initiatives that are consistent with other organizational initiatives and to ensure strategic alignment across departments and teams.
- Working closely with Product leadership to drive and facilitate team collaboration and goals.
- Contribute to the Product team’s goals and objectives and provide support through data and insights that help the Product team work more effectively.
- Foster collaboration and streamlining communication within the growing team and across the company, with a strong focus on collaborating with colleagues in the Product & Value Delivery organization.
- Implement and promote continuous improvement practices to improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the Product teams.
- Contribute to defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, assets and programs within the Product team to drive and surface measurable impact.
- Excellent English professional fluency.
- 3+ years of experience in project management and product operations, preferably in SaaS environment.
- Experience in delivering product projects from start to finish.
- Demonstrated problem solving experience providing data-driven business insights.
- Proven ability to be structured and successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient at managing and curating documentation.
- Excellent communicator with a professional presence and excellent English, both written and spoken, with the ability to convey technical information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams to drive initiatives and solutions.
- Experience leading projects and change management initiatives.
- Data & Tools literacy - good ability to work with variety of tools & understanding of data.
- Adaptable and open to change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or a related field.
- German skills
What we offer
- A competitive hourly rate
- Full Time engagement
- Fixed-term B2B contract (5-6 months) with a potential to prolong
- Location: Remote within Poland or hybrid in Krakow
- An amazing team with 30+ nationalities
- Many opportunities to learn and develop
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
Beekeeper has been recognised as one of four companies that are "soon-to-become unicorn" in Poland, and received the Soonicorn Club Awards 2023 by Tracxn.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or your picture on the CV. We are looking forward to your application!