Senior Product Data Analyst (Kraków, PL)
As a Senior Data Analyst you will be responsible for designing, implementing and evolving the product data analytics at Beekeeper, building out a strong data platform & data products to power effective decision making, key business processes and ultimately help our business grow effectively.
Your main focus will be to work with product usage data of the Beekeeper Platform to extract invaluable insights on how our customers make use of our product. You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders, including our product teams and data engineers, to develop and implement robust key performance indicators, work on targeted ad-hoc analyses, and build out our self-service analytics with automated reports and interactive dashboards. Your work will drive informed decision-making and unlock valuable insights within our internal business applications, enhancing critical business processes.
As part of our team, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the data and analytics landscape. Collaborating with your peers, you'll take the lead in advancing Beekeeper's Data Analytics, enabling data-driven decision-making throughout the company. You'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and a modern tech stack, empowering you to achieve your goals and fulfill your responsibilities effectively.
- Own the product usage and performance metrics and KPIs, understand and evolve current concepts and implementations, define usage and performance metrics for new features
- Become the product usage expert by detecting, describing and monitoring usage patterns and trends, feature adoption behavior, as well as feature and account churn
- Pragmatically apply descriptive statistics, inferential and predictive models to deduct smart, actionable insights that empower the business to take decisions with maximum impact
- Identify, describe and implement own ideas for data products that drive crucial business targets
- Create product usage dashboards with outstanding data visualization, readability, and interactivity
- Model upsell, expansion, and ‘next-best-offer’ propensities to drive targeted campaigns and communications within the product and in partnership with the GTM teams
- Effectively communicate learnings to key stakeholders by leveraging appropriate levels of detail
What we look for in you
- 5+ years in a data analyst, BI, or data scientist role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (or equivalent training & experience)
- Outstanding proficiency with SQL, and R or Python
- Strong data visualization skills and a track record building dashboards (e.g. in Tableau, Looker, Shiny) that communicate clear, actionable insights
- Mastery of analytical methods including applied analytics, econometrics, inferential and predictive modeling, Machine Learning
- Customer-centric and impact-driven mindset – your ambition is that your analyses empower Beekeeper to build products that customers love
- Work independently and drive your own initiatives – if you need an answer you find it
- Focus on scale – develop tooling to automate commonly requested analyses
- Proactivity – connect with other functions like product management, sales, and customer success to answer the most impactful questions with your analyses
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Working experience in a Software B2B SaaS company
- Experience with Product Analytical tools like Pendo or Mixpanel
- Data storytelling and advanced visualization skills (e.g. maps, network graphs, etc.)
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
Beekeeper has been recognised as one of four companies that are "soon-to-become unicorn" in Poland, and received the Soonicorn Club Awards 2023 by Tracxn.
Check out our Technology Blog for latest articles.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or your picture on the CV! We are looking forward to your application 🙂!