Partner Acquisition Manager (all genders) - Germany
Urban Sports Club
We are looking for a Partner Acquisition Manager (all genders) to help scale Europe’s leading sports and wellness platform. The Urban Sports Partner Management team is on a mission to build and maintain the best and most diverse sport and wellness offering for their customer base. This entails finding and acquiring quality sports and wellness providers in urban cities, but also developing rural areas according to companies' needs to become the leader for corporate wellness in Germany.
This role is all about developing our partner network: you’ll ensure we identify fitting partners, convince them of our purpose and ensure a smooth onboarding process to our network. As an Acquisition Manager you’ll have the chance to come up with customized solutions in response to the unique challenges of balancing the partners needs to what Urban Sports can offer.
Our Team of 6 Partner Managers in the German Team truly love what they do.
We look forward to welcoming a new team member who will join forces with us to shape the future of the partner network of Urban Sports Club!
- Own the whole acquiring process of our corporate, marketing qualified, and inbound partner leads from identification of fitting partners, through negotiation to contract signing.
- Develop the partner network in cities and rural areas with a focus on relevance towards our corporate clients
- Keeping CRM up to date and logging all communication with partners
- Monitor and further development the Acquisition Process
- Takeover contract expansion talks and support maintaining long term partnerships
- Ensure a smooth onboarding of new partners and be their go-to person prior to the collaboration
What you need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in German and English
- The desire to learn and improve to succeed in the role, ideally experience in the sports industry
- You balance your relationship-building skills and empathy with well-honed skills in making data-driven decisions in order to balance partner needs to Urban Sports possibilities
- You want to work in an environment which truly honours the statement, "team work makes the dream work".
- A passion for our mission to inspire people to lead healthy and active lives
Our offer to you
- We’re working in hybrid mode offering you flexibility to work onsite and from home
- WorkOUT Life Balance: 30 days paid vacation per year, flexible working hours, free access to our Employee Assistance Program, plus up to 3 months of remote working from anywhere in the EU, desk swap policy allowing additional remote working time from our other European offices
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Personal development perks including an annual budget for books and online trainings, regular internal trainings, German and English language classes
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, private pension with employer contribution, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Pro Membership
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).