Corporate Brand Development and Communications Lead (Med/Biotech Industry) (m/w/d)
NVision Imaging Technologies
NVision is a quantum biotech startup based in Ulm, Germany, with Tier 1 investors from Silicon Valley, Europe, and Israel. We are just leaving stealth mode, moving from local R&D to global commercialization and expansion.
We are developing a technology that will enable MRI based imaging of real-time metabolism in the body, with tremendous potential for research and applications in oncology, cardiology, neurology and more. What we are building is complex and fascinating and has vast potential for impactful applications. Our company brings together expertise in physics, chemistry, engineering, and medicine and we are collaborating with KOL scientists and clinicians from top medical and research centers such as Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York, MD Anderson in Texas, Technical University of Munich, Cambridge University in the UK and more.
We offer a dynamic international working environment, with immense room for growth, that encourages personal initiative and open communication.
We're seeking an experienced Corporate Brand Development and Communications Lead (m/w/d) to drive our marketing and communications strategies forward. The ideal candidate will have a rich background in marketing and communications within the life science research sector, preferably (but not a must) with understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities associated with promoting advanced medical technologies.
- Develop, implement, and oversee comprehensive branding, marketing and PR strategies that align with our company's goals and vision.
- Engage with key stakeholders, including research institutions, industry partners, and clinicians to optimize our outreach and brand positioning.
- Design and manage marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate events, including product launches, webinars, scientific conferences and industry trade shows.
- Craft compelling press releases, articles, and other promotional materials, and interact with our R&D team to ensure scientific accuracy.
- Cultivate relationships with media outlets and industry influencers to ensure favorable coverage of our company and innovations.
- Lead internal communications initiatives, ensuring all team members are aligned with our branding and marketing objectives.
- Optimize our social media channels to cultivate audience expansion and elevate brand visibility.Stay updated with the latest trends and best practices in life science marketing and medical imaging technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Life Sciences, or related field. A Master's degree would be advantageous.
- Several years of relevant work experience in marketing communications, with at least few years in the life science research sector.
- Proven track record of creating and implementing successful marketing and PR campaigns.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, with the ability to distill complex technical information into clear, compelling narratives.
- Proficient in using a variety of marketing software and tools, including CRM systems, email marketing platforms, and analytics tools.
- Familiarity with the medical imaging landscape and an understanding of the technical nuances associated with promoting such products is considered an advantage.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work autonomously.
- Willingness to travel 25% of time.
- Competitive compensation, based on base salary and stock options
- Hybrid remote or fully remote possible
- Key role in a highly advanced and fast-growing startup company with a potential for advancement to a leadership position
- Unique opportunity to work closely with a highly regarded Silicon Valley-based marketing team which is an integral part of the venture capital support behind our company.
- Ample opportunity for personal initiatives, openness to new ideas and room for considerable personal impact
- Impactful product promoting better understanding and treatment of disease
- International team, from over 15 different nationalities
- Enjoyable work atmosphere with an open-door and open communications mentality
- Indefinite employment contract, providing stability
- Long-term career growth opportunities with the opportunity to build your own team
- 30 vacation days and excellent work-life balance
Join us in making a difference! Submit your application to be considered for this exciting opportunity.