Field Application Scientist (Med/Biotech Industry) (m/w/d)
NVision Imaging Technologies
NVision is a quantum biotech startup based in Ulm, Germany, with Tier 1 investors from Silicon Valley, Europe, and Israel. We are just leaving stealth mode, moving from local R&D to global commercialization and expansion.
We are developing a technology that will enable MRI-based imaging of real-time metabolism in the body, with tremendous potential for research and applications in oncology, cardiology, neurology and more. What we are building is complex and fascinating and has vast potential for impactful applications. Our company brings together expertise in physics, chemistry, engineering, and medicine and we are collaborating with KOL scientists and clinicians from top medical and research centers such as Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York, MD Anderson in Texas, Technical University of Munich, Cambridge University in the UK and more.
We offer a dynamic international working environment, with immense room for growth, that encourages personal initiative and open communication.
We are searching for a motivated Field Application Scientist (m/w/d) with a scientific background in MRI science or MRI applications.
In this role, you will work alongside the sales and customer success team, and play a crucial role in providing technical and scientific expertise to our customers. You will be responsible for effectively conveying the scientific principles, applications, and benefits of our product to customers to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Customer Engagement: - Collaborate with the sales team to engage with customers and potential clients, providing scientific and technical presentations to clinicians and imaging scientists and offering technical insights during meetings, presentations, and discussions. - Participate in scientific conferences, engage with clinicians and scientists and provide product information.
- Application Expertise: - Develop a deep understanding of the scientific principles and applications of our product. - Assist customers in implementing and optimizing our product and their protocols for their unique applications and experiments.
- Community Support and Training - Drive and manage initiatives for supporting the community in developing new applications and running optimized experiments, such as: community platform and user forum, repositories of educational material, educational workshops and training.
- Feedback and Improvement: - Identify and address customer needs and challenges by actively engaging with them, collecting feedback on product performance, features, and improvement opportunities. - Collaborate closely with both the product and customer success teams to relay customer feedback, fostering collaborative efforts to enhance and develop the product.
- Ph.D. in life sciences, medical physics or a related field, with a background in MRI.
- Hands-on experience in running preclinical or clinical MRI studies, that were published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Customer-facing mentality, with a proactive, empathic and customer-centric approach to interactions, communications, and relationships with our customers. Prior experience in a customer-facing role is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing time and priorities effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively and openly in a cross-functional team environment.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and adaptable to evolving business needs.
- English proficiency. German language skills are a plus.
- Willingness to travel 30% and engage with customers on-site as needed.
- Competitive compensation, based on base salary and stock options
- Hybrid remote or fully remote possible
- Key role in a highly advanced and fast-growing startup company
- Ample opportunity for personal initiatives, openness to new ideas and room for considerable personal impact
- Impactful product promoting better understanding and treatment of disease
- International and dynamic team, from over 15 different nationalities
- Enjoyable work atmosphere with an open-door and open communications mentality
- Indefinite employment contract, providing stability and long-term career growth opportunities
- 30 vacation days and excellent work-life balance
Join us in making a difference! Submit your application to be considered for this exciting opportunity.