Vice President IT*
- You are heading the global IT organization, consisting of Projects & Services, Applications, Infrastructure and Validation.
- You are developing and executing the IT strategy and vision in line with Immatics’ business needs and leading innovation and digitalization initiatives.
- You are in close contact with fellow senior management colleagues and regularly reporting to the board’s Audit Committee.
- Ensuring the security and compliance of Immatics data and services is essential and you are continuously improving IT operations, processes and frameworks.
- Increasing the operational maturity and transforming Immatics for manufacturing and commercialization in close cooperation with key departments will be a significant task.
- Advanced education in business informatics or a related field.
- 10+ years’ experience within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Demonstrated ability to hire, lead and coach international teams, as well as to build relationships within an organization, resulting in significant milestones being achieved.
- Excellent communication skills to successfully lead employees through transformations.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in implementation of large scale projects, like ERP, MES, LIMS and respective services.
- High emotional intelligence and understanding how to engage with senior management and board members.
- Out of the box mindset, seeking to innovate our business.
- You are highly self-motivated and are not afraid of hands-on activities.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.