Junior Sales Manager (City to City)
Blacklane City to City was relaunched in January 2023 and today offers over 200 routes across Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Ireland, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States. Year to date, Blacklane City to City has enjoyed tremendous growth and we have ambitious growth targets for 2024.
We are looking for a driven goal-getter to support us on this growth journey. In this role, you will work across Sales, Marketing, Product, Operations, Business Intelligence and Finance. If you are ready to take ownership, hungry to turn ideas into reality and have a genuine interest in premium mobility, then this role is your chance to make a difference.
- Make demand initiatives happen by working with Sales and Marketing.
- Work with Product to implement demand initiatives.
- Align with Operations on pricing and route selection.
- Work with Business Intelligence to create new initiatives based on data insight.
- Work with Finance to track impact and progress of demand initiatives.
- Upbeat and enthusiastic
- Intellectually curious and able to rapidly switch context between business areas
- Willingness to take ownership of deliverables in a fast-paced culture
- Ability to deliver goals under pressure without neglecting quality standards
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous business development experience
- Data analytics and insight capabilities
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office/G-Suite with Tableau being a plus
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days.
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane