Strategy Operations Manager (f/m/d)
- You will support the market management team on both operational and strategic work.
- You will support the management, negotiation, and improvement of the supply cost, quality, and availability from our external partners (professional chauffeur companies) within the Americas.
- You will support senior market managers in the handling of emails from our external partners, the management and handling of cases and incidents as well as partner requests and price adjustments.
- You will support the team in operational tasks which include the onboarding/offboarding of partners, the creation and assignment of pricing tables, quality control and coaching partners on Blacklane standards.
- You will successfully manage the accounts and performance of strategic partners.
- You will build strong, authentic relationships with a network of partners.
- You will develop strategies to make Blacklane the partner of choice for our partners in the market, including understanding their needs and identifying ways to reduce their operational costs.
- You will analyze relevant data and optimize performance based on what you discover.
- You will be responsible for performing regular meetings and quality checks with partners in your designated markets. Travel (within US) up to 25% of the time may be required.
- You have 5+ years relevant work experience in a business environment.
- You have a track record of working in Account Management, Operations or Sales.
- You have experience negotiating and managing low value contracts or any other commercial agreements.
- You have previously had financial responsibilities for a business segment.
- You are convincing, personable, helpful.
- You demonstrate a high degree of flexibility, team spirit, independence, and openness.
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- You are a team player, with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day.
- You demonstrate a personal commitment to Blacklane’s 5 core values: Break new ground, Be reliable, Go the extra mile, Act with integrity, and Care.
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days.
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane