Key Account Manager Strategic Partnerships (f/m/d)
Join the evolution of chauffeuring and build the global Blacklane for Business proposition. We’re on a mission to reinvent chauffeuring by merging new technologies with the best service quality.
Our business is a force for good for travelers, corporate travel managers, chauffeurs and the environment. We work with our partners to deliver the most professional and reliable service, through employed chauffeurs and a growing fleet of electric vehicles. As a member of our crew, you’ll receive ESOP (employee stock ownership plan), personal development and the opportunity to make a difference in a company that cares. We are looking for an organized and committed account manager to grow our most prestigious account throughout the APAC region. Building relationships and problem-solving with our partners represent our brand and are key to the continued success of Blacklane.
- Record and document customer requirements related to product and service modifications.
- Internal communication of customer requirements and collaborative work with Blacklane colleagues across departments to ensure their fulfillment, with a particular emphasis on close coordination with the product development team.
- Identify and develop innovative solutions that support the growth of accounts while upholding our service standards and maintaining a healthy commercial balance.
- Conduct training sessions to educate strategic partners about Blacklane's products and solutions, including the presentation of new offerings.
- Take the lead in organizing and chairing regular meetings, whether virtual or on-site, to nurture and expand our strategic partnerships.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our strategic partners throughout the APAC region and take full ownership of complaint management, ensuring timely resolution and client satisfaction.
- Assume full ownership of turnover related to key accounts, setting and achieving ambitious revenue targets.
- Plan and execute various marketing initiatives and events to drive engagement and growth.
- Proficient in managing complex projects and adept at engaging with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Possesses a deep understanding of markets, products, industries, and emerging technical developments.
- A collaborative team player with a strong focus on building and nurturing relationships.
- Highly motivated and driven, consistently displaying a bias for action.
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented, with exceptional analytical abilities.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skilled in utilizing common sales tools, such as Salesforce, with precision.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills in English.
- Exudes positivity and enthusiasm, fostering an upbeat work environment.
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
- Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (working from home is the new normal).
- Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
- Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
- Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
- Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 15% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2023.
- Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Blacklane Cares day: Every crew member receives 8 hours of paid leave per year to participate in volunteering initiatives of their choice or lead employee-driven community outreach projects. Utilize your time to lend hands to a cause that drives your passion.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane